Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Box



When the first box of books arrives it's...very heavy!

It's also exciting to see the dream of a story beautifully published, and ready to share with you. It was just as exciting to open the box with copies of the second Pastor Maggie book, To Have and To Hold, as it was with the first. I'm guessing a similar picture will be taken with the third book, coming this fall! I am so appreciative of my publishers Duke and Kimberly at Pen-L Publishing, Pen-L.com. 

I hope you enjoy another visit to Cherish, Michigan. Maggie is as clumsy and impetuous as ever. She's also growing her cat collection. Oh dear! And scrumptious Dr. Jack Elliot is never far away. It's a good thing, because someone is breaking into the church. Who could it be?

I enjoy going to Cherish every day via my computer. I'm often surprised by what my characters are up to, as the story often takes on a life of its own. Writing is a joy for me

To Have and To Hold is available for pre-order and will be released on Valentine's Day. What a perfect day to read a little romance. Order your copy on my website:
Click here:  www.barbara-edema.com

If you would like to order 10 or more copies at a discount for book groups or other gatherings, you may do so at Orders@Pen-L.com.

Would you like a free book? Send me a 100 word reason why you enjoyed Cherish, Michigan, and who your favorite characters are. I would love to know what you love about Pastor Maggie's world. You can do this on my website (under "contact").  The first 5 people who post will receive a free signed copy. Please include your home address. Enter by February 18. I will post the winners in the next blog.

Thanks again for your support of Pastor Maggie and Cherish. Many more Maggie adventures are on their way!

Barb


BarbaraEdema@goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment